UniQuestion is an exam test software.
With uniquestion teachers can print random generated test and quickly check answers using the "correction mask".
To built a new exam:
- Insert a new exam type. Types tab / New.
- Write questions and answers fot the new exam. Questions tab / New / select the new exam name, insert a question, and a few answers, remeber that every Line Feed is a answer and put the correct answer in the first line.
- Make a new exam. Exams tab / New / select a name, a date, an header, and the questions you want to insert for this exam.
- Built random generated exams. Exams tab / select an exam / insert the number of paper to built, click Build button, you should now have the txt files of your exam in you uniquestion folder.
- Print the txt files using a fixed character font like Courier New. Cut the left side of the papers and use it as a correction mask to check the correct answer.
Code is not weel written, i know and i'm sorry about it, but it was a 2009 project.
- read risk disclaimer
- excuse my bad english