Monday, May 13, 2013

A library to measure light intensity (lux) using TEMT6000 on AVR Atmega

TEMT6000 is a silicon NPN epitaxial planar phototransistor in a miniature transparent mold for surface mounting onto a printed circuit board.
The device is sensitive to the visible spectrum.

This library implements a way to read sensor data and transform to lux.
The conversion formula it is explained in code.
The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI unit of illuminance and luminous emittance, measuring luminous flux per unit area.
Like datasheet states this device can return values from 10 to 1000lux.



Code

Notes
  • read risk disclaimer
  • excuse my bad english

2 comments:

  1. I can not open the code.... Can you please send me the code to my email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, I've double checked it, to me it works, anyway.. just send me an email or tell me your address and i will sent it.

      Delete